The biggest problems faced by SMEs (SMEs) when they do not have access to credit capital, especially banks, are that financial indicators do not meet the conditions of the Bank launched.
SKC's accounting services help businesses:
- Meeting conditions on financial indices when working with credit institutions, especially banks.
- Ensure business a financial report can work with tax authorities.
- Consulting on financial techniques to ensure that businesses can access not only one credit institution but also many different credit institutions.
- Ensure capital resources to help businesses operate according to the proposed plans.
- In addition, we also cooperate with foreign-invested companies in Port Cities to advise and set up the operation of the enterprise management system for SMBs (ERP).